The Dyson Dc25 Sucks - Conversation Overheard on a Bus

I had just sat on the bus when I overheard the words from behind me "the Dyson Dc25 sucks."

Oh said her friend sitting beside her, "does that mean it's no good?" No said the first lady, "this time it means the opposite, it's very good. It's a vacuum cleaner and it sucks like no other vacuum cleaner I ever had."

Dyson Vacuum Review

Being concerned in product reviews I immediately began writing as I listened to every word. I decided to give these two ladies a name, Mary and Jane I decided on.

Mary, the first lady then went on to explicate to Jane why she likes the Dyson Dc25 so much.

After my husband John died last year he left me with very petite money, so I had to go back to work to make ends meet. Since I had not worked for many years and my skills were limited, the best job I could get was in the cleaning industry.

Don't get me wrong she says, I am not putting it down, the cleaning business gives work to many people and now with my Dyson Dc25 I'm the queen bee.

When I first started cleaning I used anyone vacuum cleaner was in the house I had to clean. What a nightmare some of those jobs were, I would have been faster if I got down on my hands and knees and sucked up the dirt myself.

So I decided I would buy a vacuum cleaner for myself, I had heard about the Dyson Dc25 and decided to do some research.

I went to the nearest electrical outlet and made some enquiries from a salesman. Well he went on to tell me all the marvelous things about the Dc25. It's lightweight which makes it easy to carry around, the suction is foreseen, and it doe's so many revs. Per minute. Oh I said to him I don't want to drive it, I only want to clean the house with it.(big laugh from the two ladies behind me).

Well Jane, Mary said as she continued, I did buy the Dyson Dc25 but not from the shop. After some more enquiries I found out where I could get it online at a better price and have it delivered to my door. Since doing that most of my friends and co workers have done the same.

I had reached my stop now and would have liked to listen some more to Mary, but at least I found out how well the Dyson Dc25 performed and how popular it was with many people.

The Dyson Dc25 Sucks - Conversation Overheard on a Bus